Re: Printer not getting any data from cups

Hi Art,

On 26.04.2004 02:20, user list wrote:

I have found that lpr does not work well for me. Perhaps I'm missing a
switch. lp seems to be preferred. This required making symbolic links
between lpr and lp. An alias didn't work, I think, because applications
started from the gnome tool bar do not read my .cshrc file.

I am afraid that did not solve the problem ... in fact the log shows, that cups accepts the print job (and at least starts working on it) The problem must be somewhere in there ;-(

Thanks anyways

	Christian
--
To reply to this posting directly use the following address and
remove the 'NO-SPAM' part: Riedel.Christian.NO-SPAM@gmx.net