Re: pocket knoppix?

Deboo wrote:

  Where to find pocket knoppix? I read it on the knoppix forum and
  one guy was making a knoppix mini CD for his personal use. Can I
  get more info on this or can I have the iso image of this pocket
  knoppix anywhere? I couldn't find any such distro or one which
  I could download. I tried searching on google and on lwn.net in
  the linux distributions section.

Regards,
Deboo

I don't know of a "Pocket Knoppix" (although anyone could re-do a Knoppix variant to suit his purposes and then call it "Pocket Knoppix"), but there are lots of Knoppix variants, including a 50MB business card-sized variant (http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/).

--
Kent