installation stop!!!

Hello,

I probing to install Debian 3.0 R2 on my PC, which is so configured:

- 2 Hard Disk Serial-ATA
- 1 DVD Drive
- 1 DVD-RW
- 512 MB Ram 400mhz
- P4 2.8Ghz
- GeForce 5200
- Asus P4P800 MotherBoard

When start up my PC on CD 1 of Debian Distribution, appear the menu,
then I press Enter.

In the first state the installation read the configuration of my PC, BUT
when get the information of my hard drive, THE INSTALLATION
PROCESS be stopped at this point:

hda : ATAPI CDROM DRIVE
hdd : ATAPI CDROM DRIVE
hde : ATA DISK DRIVE
hdg : ATA DISK DRIVE
hdh : probing with STATUS (0x00) insted of ALTSTATUS (0x50)
hdh : probing with STATUS (0x00) insted of ALTSTATUS (0x50)
ide0 at 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6 on IRQ14
ide0 at 0x170-0x177,0x376 on IRQ15

What should I do in order to resolve the problem?

Excuse my penurious english :(

Thank you.