Re: Symantec AntiVirus Scans debian lists?

Hello again!

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 07:29:07AM -0400, DGLU TR wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 12:37:31PM +0200, Florian Ernst wrote:
> > PS: Honoring your Mail-Followup-To...
>
> Im trying to fix this problem. I just wrote `set followup_to=no?
> in my .muttrc. I am missreading the manual pages for muttrc?
> It says there that it is set to yes by default, so obviously I have to
> invert it. Or it is not the setting to be changed?
> thank you 4 ur help.

Perhaps looking at
http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-4.html#ss4.8
will provide further insight into the process on mailing lists...

This option "followup_to" is not set in my .muttrc so I just get the
default, but I have debian-user listed in "lists" and "subscribe".

HTH,
Flo