Symantec AntiVirus Scans debian lists?

I have noticed that in all the messages the following header appears:
Does it mean that the debian list headquarters is using Symantec for
virus scanning, or it is done somewhere down the line?
If the Debian Group is doing it, isnt it ironic somewhat? I am trying
to understand.

|       ( * * )    Saludos de            |
|        \ & /     Antonio Rodríguez     |
|     || :   : ||  tony@the-sphere.org   |