I have a script that uses RealProducer8 to convert from WAV to .rm. It's on an
up-to-date sarge system and has stopped working in the past couple of weeks.
I've made a test script and stripped things down to try to narrow the problem.
Here are some findings:
- The RealProducer (RP) execution should take about 30 seconds but, when
accessed via HTTP, returns immediately with no output.
- The same script, on the same system, runs fine from the command line
- Via HTTP, the script runs fine if I just ask RP to show its help info and do
- Identical script works on a woody system with no problems via HTTP
- safe_mode was off for the tests
It looks to me like a bug in either apache or libphp4.so, which is part of the
Anyone any ideas?
Some version details...