Xfree86 blank screen problem

Running Debian Testing, 2.4.25, NVIDIA-Linux 5336 driver, running 2 cards, Gainward FX Pro 660 128MB AGP and a Gainward FX Pro 660 64MB PCI with 3 monitors.

Got a new IDE hard drive, added that on my PC, installed Win2k after a few problems, installed the Nvidia Windows driver, rebooted, then Windows kept crashing at the end of 2nd stage load (right before starting graphics mode) and getting fed up, wiped Win2k right off the IDE drive, and restored the bootloader on the SCSI drive, and now Xfree86 isn't working for me now - when Xfree86 loads, I just see blank screens and stays like that, despite working just fine before installing Win2k, and have made no changes whatosover to XFree86/graphics configs - getting blank screens all the time. Uninstalled and reinstalled the Nvidia drivers, no help.

Xfree86 log and config files can be found here:

http://www.biased.org/misc/XF86Config-4.txt
http://www.biased.org/misc/XFree86.0.log.txt

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks very much for your help in advance

Cheers - Piers