Re: How to run GUI application by telnet ?

On Client side, you will have to allow X11-connections, this is usually done
by
xhost +<IP-address_of_server>

I don't know, how to configure this in Exceed - sorry.

On Server-Side, you will have to export the display. Depending on the shell
used, you will do this with either
(BASH, KSH, etc: )
export DISPLAY=<IP-address_of_client>:0

or by (CSH,TCSH,etc:)
setenv DISPLAY <IP-address_of_client>:0

Please consider this as very insecure, as no encrytion or cryptographic
authentication is used at all!!!
Good Luck!
Daniel

On Server sid