Re: IBM Tivoli Storage software

Drogo Bumbleroot writes:
> IIRC there is a DEB package for the RPM command.

Yes, but it is only there to support alien and LSB packages.  It's almost
always a bad idea to use it to install an rpm.

> For starters it says that it can't find /bin/sh, but it's here...

But it isn't in the rpm database (neither is anything else).  Try alien.
If that doesn't work install lsb and try rpm again.  Or vice-versa.
John Hasler               You may treat this work as if it
john@dhh.gt.org           were in the public domain.
Dancing Horse Hill        I waive all rights.
Elmwood, Wisconsin