Re: Simple Qmail Setup

Bill Carlson wrote:

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, David Baron wrote:

I have not found understandable documentation. I have the webmin qmail but do not know what to do with it.

I want qmail as daemon to service a couple of email addresses, sending through one of them, as well as the system notification email formerly handled through the smail (removed when installing qmail).

After getting this to work, then I can start thinking about spamassasin and MTA virus checking. First, I need to qmail to work.

Have you looked at http://lifewithqmail.org/ ?

I'll leave choice of MTA out of it, as others have failed to do.

Also just being helpful and staying out of Layers 8 and 9 of the OSI Model (Religion & Politics)...

See http://www.qmailrocks.org

Nate Duehr, nate@natetech.com