Re: Cannot launch remote apps on X

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:27:14 -0400
"Linux Nick" <LinuxNick@comcast.net> wrote:

> Sorry top poster for life, not scrolling all the way to the bottom to
> get a reply I know what the previous email said and don_t need to read
> it again.

Yes, but it completely discourages *anyone* from jumping in later.
I don't know what the original question in this thread is about,
and I'm not about to reverse directions four times in the quoted
material to figure it out.  It's too much of a pain in the butt.
If someone wants help from others, the *least* they can do is
make it as easy as possible for others to understand them.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)