Re: Sarge Version of Debian?

This is of interest to me because I 'm about to reinstall debian on a machine and I'd like to go straight to sarge. What's the preferred or ideal method? I don't mind net installs, but I don't know whether to use the 100MB image, or the 30MB net-installer or the PGI GUI installer or install a bare woody and dist-upgrade to sarge/testing?

jigdo seems a big pain, but I can probably get it going on my Windows system if I absolutely MUST.

any suggestions or warnings would be most appreciated.

-d.