Re: QoS pb

aurel.ric@free.fr wrote:
Hi dear list ;)

I'm trying to use Jim diGriz's QoS Script on Debian Woody 2.4.24 Box.
I've applied all the patches and recompiled a dozen times my kernel to have all
the modules (I think) and stuffs.

But when I launch the script I get:
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument

I may be barking up the wrong tree here, but

The only place I've ever seen a reference to netlink is the kernel option CONFIG_NETLINK_DEV (section networking options), which might not be set on your system

The following command will tell you if this option is set in your current kernel
grep -i netlink /boot/config-`uname -r`

--
Stephen Patterson http://patter.mine.nu/
steveSPAM@.patter.mine.nu  remove SPAM to reply