Re: apt-get upgrade chokes in alien package

Em Qua, 2004-04-21 às 14:44, Derek Broughton escreveu:
> On April 21, 2004 01:33 pm, Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:
> >
> > 	Bad idea.  Go for the original deb packages, find them at
> > http://apt-get.org./.
>
> Which seems like a worse idea.  I can only see Blackdown in there, which has
> never been close enough to Sun Java to be usable for me.  Converting Sun's
> rpm works for me.

	It works for me, without having to subvert the package management.

	But perhaps it is my usage which is quite simple.

	And last time I checked there was stuff other than Blackdown at
apt-get.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra <leandro@dutra.fastmail.fm>
Família Sakama Dutra