Re: Simple Qmail Setup

Karsten M. Self wrote:

> Just say "No" to proprietary mailers.

Sure - as soon as Postfix or Exim implement a simple, flexible delivery
mechanism similar to what qmail offers, and make it as easy as qmail does
to insert filters at various points in the mail-handling routine.

Besides, the qmail license has a single restriction - you cannot
redistribute modified versions. While not DFSG-free (though I wish it
were), it is not what most would consider proprietary, either.

Now that both sides have taken a shot, can we get on with life?

Adam