Re: firefox deleted all my bookmarks

Katipo wrote:
Micha Feigin wrote:

I just saw that firefox deleted all my bookmarks (and there were quite
a lot of them) I think that happened with the last upgrade. Anyone else
see this?
There was a thread on this within the last week.
I forget the title, but it won't be buried too deep in the archive yet.
Could be a reportable bug.
Regards,

The package has changed recently to use ~/.firefox instead of ~/.phoenix for user settings.

--
Stephen Patterson http://patter.mine.nu/
steveSPAM@.patter.mine.nu  remove SPAM to reply