Re: lm-sensors

hugo vanwoerkom wrote:
Alex Lorca wrote:

A note on the jpeg images: the jumps in temperature occur because I turn an external fan on/off. That makes a huge difference in CPU temps. It was noted in this list a while ago: best is to maintain positive pressure inside the case with a fan: you keep out dust and you cool the case. Where I am the room temp can hit 37 degrees (centigrade) and with the external fan the CPU temp is no more than 10 degrees more. But my wife cannot stand the fan and so she tuns it off: up goes the temp.

Hugo