Disclaimer (was: Re: eth0 dissappeared after install)

On 2004-04-18, Joost De Cock penned:

> DISCLAIMER This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may
> be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,
> reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of
> transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately
> and then delete this e-mail.

Is there no way for you to remove this disclaimer from your mailing
list posts?  Perhaps you could post from another address.  I'm sure you
know that debian-user is archived, and in any case you can't possibly
know everyone on the list.

I assume, as I am a recipient, that I'm allowed to disclose, reproduce,
copy, and distribute your email at will ...

--
monique