Stable vs. Testing Vs. Unstable

I'm curious about how many people are actually using Debian Unstable or
Testing to Stable for normal desktop use or even a production server.
I've being using Gentoo lately, and I love how nice the newer software
is like KDE 3.2.1 or Gnome 2.4 and I don't want to go back to Gnome 1.x
just because I want a "stable" debian system, where gentoo seems to run
fine with the latest.
--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.

Fingerprint: B3B9 D669 69C9 09EC 1BCD  835A FAF3 7A46 E4A3 280C