Re: gnome hicolor-icon-theme_0.5-1_all.deb upgrade problem

I am afraid I cannot articulate as well as I would like.
I'll leave the advice to the experts.

My comments are honest my opinions are my own.

"One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions"

You can quote me on that one. It is too short to censor.

Philip