Re: My system display UTC time....how to correct?

I have found in /etc/default/ the file "rcS"
In this file there are the lines:

# Set UTC=yes if your system clock is set to UTC (GMT), and UTC=no if
not.
UTC=yes

So' I suppose I can solve my problem changing the value of this variable
and restart the system.

But...Now, my question is, what are the advantages of the UTC time?
Do you know where can I get more info on UTC time and why I should use
it?

Thanks
Lorenzo