[Fwd: Mouse problem.]

Dear friends,

another tip about my problem: when I run "cat /proc/interrupts" I can't
see my mouse. But, if I boot my system using Knoppix, for example, my
mouse works fine.

Jansen.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

I very strange thing happened with me. I was using my system normally
and when I reboot my mouse stops. Now, I'm unable to use it because de
pointer doesn't move anymore.

When I run mdetect my mouse is detected but it doesn't work either.

Can anyone help, please?

Jansen.