Re: flash sound in galeon behind picture

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:24:44 -0400
Nori Heikkinen <nori@sccs.swarthmore.edu> wrote:

> at the request of my roommate, who's been desperately missing her
> weekly dose of strong bad's email, i reÄ?nstalled flash for galeon on
> my computer.  in so doing, i noticed a problem i'd had before -- the
> sound in any flash movie gets progressively more and more behind the
> picture as the movie goes on.
>
> i've got:
>
> ii  libflash0      0.4.10-6
> ii  flashplayer-mo 6.0.79-woody0.
> ii  galeon         1.2.5-0.woody.
>
> anyone else noticed this problem?  should i file a bug?  if so,
> against what package?

Are you saying this happens with long running flash movies, gradually
over the course of the movie?  Or are you saying that this happens
with loops, so that each time it cycles around, the sound gets a little
further behind?  Because with loops, this seems to happen regardless of
platform (my Windows friends experience this too, e.g. with weebl-stuff).
That said, I don't know how bad it is for you; maybe it's much worse
than normal.  But to some extent, this is normal.

Unless you're not talking about loops.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)