Setting up ADSL USB modem

Thanks Pigeon. The mistake was to set the ext2 selection to <M>. I have upgraded to 2.4.18. Am working on the ADSL modem.

Has anyone got the Prolink Hurricane 8000 modem working under Debian? I had downloaded some stuff from Linux.ie "Linux ZyXel 630-11 Modem Setup". The stuff is supposed to work to the Hurricane 8000 too. I followed the instructions but  can't get pass step 5, "pre amedyn compilation", 'make' throw up a lot of errors.

Had anyone tried this before?

Cheers

Do you Yahoo!?