Re: libpam-runtime is broken in unstable.

Hello Ralph!

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 11:33:54AM -0400, Ralph Crongeyer wrote:
> Thanks. I found it there, at:

There are other bugs having similar effects, so it might not be this
particular one.
BTW 0.76-19 installed just fine a few minutes ago. It was already in
incoming.debian.org when I first replied and now made it to Sid.

> BTW How do I find out if it's been fixed/closed?**

Hrm, not sure what you mean here. Normally bugs are fixed / resolved
when they are _marked_ fixed / resolved, scroll a little bit further
down on http://bugs.debian.org/libpam to see some examples.
See http://www.debian.org/Bugs/ as a starting point for further
exploration of the marvels of Debian's BTS... ;)

Cheers,
Flo