Re: software raid and lvm

Colin Watson wrote:

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 05:51:44PM -0400, Greg Sidelinger wrote:
I'm trying to find some documentation how installing testing on a system
using root on software raid1 and lmv. I've done some searching around
and most of the stuff I have seen is for the 3.0 installer and not the
new debian installer. So if anyone knows where I might find some
documentation on this could you please let me know.

We don't have software RAID support in debian-installer yet, I'm afraid,
but I believe efforts are underway.
The LVM option is included though.
Regards,

David.