postfix and spamassassin

I was playing around with spamassassin tonight and got it installed via apt-get made a config file via http://www.yrex.com/spam/spamconfig.php then set it up for postfix via http://www.muine.org/~hoang/postfix_sa.html a simple ps aux says its running, thought I don’t know if its actually filtering I havent gotten any spam, but I normally don’t ;-) but my problem is that no whenever I get emails in the TO: field instead of having my name or email address there it now has To: undisclosed-recipients:;  why is this? How can I fix this, ive been playing with this a while and can find where its getting this from. What do you need from me to help diagnose this? Thanks for any and all help. Also do I have to tell squirrelmail that spamassassin is there or will they “just work”.  The only thing I did differently than in http://www.muine.org/~hoang/postfix_sa.html is that i didnt make the .sh script, I decided to use the one that got installed with spamassassin in rc2.d but I edited the /etc/defaults/spamassassin file where it says OPTIONS=”-c” to read now OPTIONS="-a -d -c -u filter -m 10" he just put that in a script, I think this accomplishes the same thing.  I hope someone can help.

I am also getting this at bootup:

Unable to create lockfile 0/.spamassassion/auto-whitelist.lock no such file or directory

Is that 0 (zero) a directory? Where is it located? Or where should it be located? Im still working on that undisclosed-recipients:; google hasn’t came up with anything as of yet.

TIA

Nick