Licensed software

We have a copy of Debian 1.0 Newton 1386, Debian 2.2, and Debian Progeny Source #1 and 2 with a binary/install.  I need to know if we are indeed licensed to have these CDs or not.  We have purchased a company called MerchantWired that may have purchased this software.  Can you please contact me to let me know if we are allowed to use this software?

Thank you,

Kate Rance

First National Merchant Solutions

Administrative Assistant

krance@fnms-indy.com

Phone:  317-614-7812

Fax:  317-614-7820

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission and the accompanying pages is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not an addressee, or responsible for delivering these documents to an addressee, you have received this document in error and are strictly prohibited from reading or disclosing it. The information contained in this document is highly confidential and may be subject to legally enforceable privileges. Unless you are an addressee, or associated with an addressee for delivery purposes, you may violate these privileges and subject yourself to liability if you do anything with this document or the information it contains other than calling the following telephone number (317-614-7812) or immediately returning this document to sender by electronic mail.