Re: Root Password No Longer Works in KDE

This might be the best advice but mine still works in KDE so there may be
somthing amiss. I had this happen when I was mucking around with PAM files
attempting to get LDAP to work. (OK, NO logins worked!) Go in using the
Knoppix CD and fixed that--what else was changed to cause the problem?)