OT- third hand was: Re: Debian has turned unusable.

Yea, verily, I say unto you that on this date (Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:57:40
-0600) "Monique Y. Mudama" <spam@bounceswoosh.org> didst appear within
my Magick Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory,
did polemicize thusly:

> On the third hand,

Since the 1993 printing of Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle's sequel to
"The Mote In God's Eye," "The Gripping Hand," a tale of three armed
aliens, that rather uncomfortable but often useful phrase, "on the third
hand," has given way in lots of arenas to, "on the gripping hand."
I know it's not Debian related, but, whatthehell, someone might be
interested and begin using it.

Otherwise, if anyone is particularly offended by this post, either flame
or bozofy me and I won't do it again.

Cybe R. Wizard -maybe
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.