Re: running jigdo-lite batch

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 01:57:26PM -0500, hugo vanwoerkom wrote:
} Gregory Seidman wrote:
} >On Sun, Apr 11, 2004 at 07:13:13PM -0500, hugo vanwoerkom wrote:
} >} I would like to run jigdo-lite in batch mode.
[...]
} >I used this script to create a full set of sarge ISOs. You may find it
} >helpful in writing your own script.
[...]
} >} Thanks!
} >} Hugo
} >--Greg
}
} Thanks Greg! However, I think I have to use expect, although I dislike
} the author's having put the greater part of the docs in his book that he
} is selling. The reason is that things go wrong and you have to handle
} that. E.g. just now jigdo-lite could not connect to the server in the
} middle of the run and did not download 50 files and came to a grinding
} halt and asks what to do: in this case try it again.
[...]

Well, I rarely have server problems. I have my own mirror of the repository
NFS-mounted, so it tends to work for me. Best of luck using expect.

} Hugo
--Greg