Using Toaster::Mail

Chaps and Chapesses:

I am trying to use the afore mentioned package, available for downloads from http://www.tnpi.biz/internet/mail/toaster

I am however running into so many problems… This package has been written specifically for FreeBSD and statically refers to so many components of BSD.

What I want to know is if anyone else has managed to get this to work at all yet?  I now I can manually set about installing some of these components, but like the idea of them all being bundled together.  Does anyone else know of any other packages (or at least tell me if I need to just install all these packages manually?)

Cheers

Tony

p.s.  -  I am running Woody (2.4.18)