RE: Console Access

Heyas,

> >   i have woody and is running perfect now i got Catalyst 2950 switch
>
> Which one?
> Model?

Sounds like a bit of Cisco kit if I'm not mistaken.

> > Is is it possible that i can access consol same loke
> Microsoft windows
> > like (hyper terminal services) but remember i just want
> Command line
> > interface not graphical.

I used minicom to connect to my DSL router via a serial connection. I found
it a little fiddly to setup, but once I got it going it was fine.

If you find anything simpler, let me know!

Regards,
Mark.

--
This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information.
Recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise

Any views/opinions expressed in this email are that of the author and
may not reflect the views of Salamis Group - www.salamisgroup.com