Re: ALSA problems sarge 2.4.25 (trying 2.6.3)

The painful oddessy contiues
Fortified with turkey I am trying 2.6.3
Loaded the bin version

Booted no problems

Seems to see both cards

No Sound !!!!!!! Silent scream

(I hava a console machine, no x windows, and I used alsamixer to set the
levels, the
ultimate goal is a jukebox)

Test the speakers on cough windows cough

yep they work

Well it islate and I am going to bed, I will try and compile 2.6.3 with
alsa built in

thanks
for all the advice all

We will advise