Removing all users

Hi all,

I have Debian bf2.4 stable installed at a computer. This computer will act as a server in the near future (I hope :D). All users of this server will be taken out of a MySQL Database through PAM, so I thought that it would be the most safe and easy-to-understand situation, when I remove all default users from passwd and only keep the most important.

My question is: Which users are REALLY required to debian and which can I remove. And is it also possible to change their groups (so I can make all users of passwd a member of the group "system")?

Thanks in advance,

Marco Kruijswijk

Hotmail en Messenger on the move http://www.msn.nl/communicatie/smsdiensten/hotmailsmsv2/