Mozilla and local mail

Hi,

I want to try out Mozilla as a web and email solution, but I also want to keep fetchmail to call together all my mail, local and external and then have Mozilla get the mail from /var/spool/mail.

I have trawled throuh the results of a google search and the soultion appears to be a program called "movemail"

I find that "movemail is not on my machine, nor does it form part of the "sarge" distribution. That being the case, how is this done on a Debian "Testing" machine?

Can it be done? If so how

Keith.
  Keith O'Connell.
  Maidstone, Kent. (UK)