Re: HTTP load balancig

Adam Aube escribió:

What kind of content are you trying to load balance?

Its a practices for the university that consists on supposing the instalation of an infrastructure of servers to give support to a possible real project.

The project is a jsp web application that manages a lot of educational links and files ordered by subject.
It also includes messaging services for teachers and students and parents.
If this project goes ahead it could be used by more than 4000 users.

The databases load balancing will be solved with replication.

I will have to ask if our DNS supports round-robin DNS

Thanks all!

--
-- In TUX I trust --
kronoss:

Linux agatha 2.6.3 #1 Sat Feb 28 15:12:59 CET 2004 i686 GNU/Linux