Re: Re: Wheel Mouse

I had a similar problem since I upgraded my kernel and installed the NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-5336-pkg1.run driver. I recently upgraded my
2.4.18-bf2.4 kernel to 2.6.3-1-k7 kernel. I have an AMD Athlon processor
and a Nvidia Geforce 4 MX440 video card and a Genius NetScroll PS/2 mouse.
It used to be like this:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
	Option		"Device"		 "/dev/psaux"
	Option		"Protocol"		 "NetMousePS/2"
	Option		"Emulate3Buttons"	 "true"
	Option		"ZAxisMapping"	  "4 5"
EndSection

But since the upgrade, the configuration above doesn't work anymore.
The mouse pointer doesn't move correctly and it left/right clicks
randomly. So I changed the protocol from NetMousePS/2 to ImPS/2. Now it works
but it's not the same as before. The mouse pointer movement precision is
not good. Anybody knows what's the cause to the NetMouse protocol (which is the
correct protocol for Genius mice) not to work correctly now?

PS: my XFree86 Version is 4.1.0.1