Re: Does mozilla hang on some sites for you?

Bill Moseley wrote:
This is on sid, but this has been an ongoing problem for quite some time.

Mozilla hangs on some sites, and I'm wondering if anyone else has this
same problem.  It seems to always hang at http://abcnews.go.com and

Well, the consensus seems to be it's Java, but WFM!

I have:

Mozilla-1.7b with xft self compiled with gcc-3.2 from the source tar.bz2
j2re1.4.1 from Blackdown with gcc-3.2

I go to your site which seems to do which that site prides itself on.
The only thing that seems to be "off" is that I have to turn off minimum font size in Moz. or some of the text gets clipped. They design those pages for people running postage stamp size displays as default.
Then I can also play the java animator demos, so java is up and running.

If it's java, it ain't here ;-)