Re: Frontpage ext

On Tuesday 06 April 2004 07:24, Paul Johnson wrote:

> What is your final goal?  I see three distinct possible courses of
> action.
Well....er...  to host frontpage sites on my webserver?

Being an ISP that kinda makes sense doesn't it?
> 1) The more-work route: Cut your losses and scrap the Frontpage idea,
>    post what your final goal is and possibly get an answer on how to
>    do the same in an open manner.
If you could do that, I would easily be the happiest person around.

> Little ironic, given the question, eh?
That typifies my filosophy but if people pay you for hosting, and you like
taking their money you sometimes have to compromise.

> [1] http://ozguru.typepad.com/gday_mate/2004/03/microsoft_vs_ps.html
Funny ;-)

--
---
No Microsoft software was used,

Scanned by @lantic IS Virus Control Service
This message was scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
@lantic Internet Services (Pty) Ltd. - http://www.lantic.net
eScan for Windows-based PCs - http://www.escan.co.za

If you have received a message marked in the subject line
as [SPAM] please note that according to our MailScanner,
this message has all the attributes of Unsolicited
Commercial Email (UCE). If the message has however been
marked incorrectly, please send a query to abuse@lantic.net