Re: why must Debian call Taiwan a "Province of China"?

Erik Steffl wrote:
>   well, yes. but: in slovakia the name for the country is holandsko
> (slovak spelling for holland). maybe it insults some people in
> netherlands but that's how it is. so for me it makes perfect sense to
> call that country holland, I didn't even knew it's called netherlands
> until I learned english...

The Debian installer is fully localised, this includes translations of
all the country names in the installer, into all the languages supported
by the installer.

Please don't cause needless traffic by crossposting to debian-boot if
you are unfamiliar with and have never used the Deban installer.

--
see shy jo