Re: why must Debian call Taiwan a "Province of China"?

Yea, verily, I say unto you that on this date (Sun, 04 Apr 2004 22:54:01
-0500) dircha <dircha@bethel.edu> didst appear within my Magick Viewing
Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory, did polemicize
thusly:

> I protest. It is not perfectly reasonable. This is not a political
> issue for me...
<snip rehash>

While I agree with your stance I feel that I must point out that when
you /take/ a stance on a political issue, it /is/ a political issue for
you.

Later in your post you say,
"> Its sole purpose is to convey a political
> statement..."

Therefore, in order for you to be so adamantly opposed, it's a political
issue for you.

Cybe R. Wizard -still, one with which I agree
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.