Re: automaticaly collecting email using mozilla -- debin version

robert fernando wrote:
HI all,
Is it possible to setup gnome so that on loging in (user /password entered) mail from my isp gets automaticaly downloaded into mozilla, as supplied with debian Woody R3.,and then any new msgs get downloaded every X minutes.

thanks

I find it not a good idea to have Mozilla automatically download new mail from my ISP. In particular with the Sven virus, or whatever that thing is that keeps sending huge micro$oft labeled files, all about 145K. Mozilla seems to choke on that, although I am sure that it isn't Mozilla's fault.

Hugo