Help needed

I have a harddisk size of 160GB. I am finding it hard to find a release of Debian that supports 48bit LBA which is what I need to partition this disk so that I can use all of the 160GB available. Currently I can see only 137GB of usable space.

I have tried various ISO's, sid included. However, sid doesnt load by default, I have to use boot: linux ramdisk=10000 otherwise it cant load, however, it then has script errors before the install starts. So I cant use this one.

I have tried a netinstall, which fails when it tries to install certain packages.

Could someone please point me to an ISO that supports 48bit LBA.

Thankyou for your time.