Re: [OT]Europe Supports Antitrust Ruling Against Microsoft

Karsten M. Self wrote:
on Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 08:22:52PM +0000, Pigeon (jah.pigeon@ukonline.co.uk) wrote:

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 08:25:48AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/15/business/16CND-TECH.html?hp

Arrgh. www.nytimes.com is one of those FOUL sites which requires you
to enter full details of any motoring convictions you have, your
family tree back to great-great-great-grandparents and how many times
a week you masturbate before it lets you read anything. Any chance of
posting a [link to a] summary?

iwethey/iwethey

Peace.

Since it's [OT] anyway I was thinking I hadn't heard of Karsten for quite a while, and here you are :-)