Re: why must Debian call Taiwan a "Province of China"?

Colin Watson wrote:

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 03:21:42PM +0800, Katipo wrote:
Bruce Miller wrote:
Joey Hess was on the mark to criticize members of this list for
rising to flamebait.
This far exceeds flamebait. It is a serious issue.
I, myself, feel that we should have all been advised of this.

Que? If you're interested in something, subscribe to the *relevant*
mailing list.

Subscribe to all of them so that nothing slips through?
I followed the link to the *relevant* mailing list, and made note
of the *relevant* illogical inconsistency in another post.

Nobody in Debian has an obligation to personally knock on
your door and advise you of everything.
Where and when was that requested? Do I have to overly stress the word *ALL* so that it isn't ignored completely in the mad scramble for philosophy of convenience?
I love the way in which some people quote out of context,
and conveniently disregard the rest.
The emphatic statement hidden in the silent omission.
Bye,