Upgraidng to 'testing'

Hi folks,

Thanks for the link to the broadband modem driver. I was jumping the gun a bit. The driver is not going to help at this stage.

I started off with 'stable' and a dial-up modem. Now I have upgraded to broadband. The idea was to have faster download to assist in upgrading to 'testing'. The trouble is that 'stable' only works with dial-up. INow I have 'stable' and broadband but cannot upgrade to 'testing'.

Any suggestions ?

Cheers

Do you Yahoo!?