Re: keep users alert to packages deleted from debian

> On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 01:56:44PM -0500, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
> >     .   no way to install and remove packages simultaneously  (you
> >             must run apt-get at least twice)

Not true:
apt-get remove --purge program1 program2+
will purge program1 and install program2

I believe there are some additional ways too, such as 'install' and
appending '-' to packages to remove, or something.

I apologize for not responding to the original message, but I don't have
it anymore.
--
-johann koenig
Now Playing: Insatiable - City In The Boonies : Still Standing (Disc 3)