Re: math modelling

David Fokkema wrote:

 On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 10:29:22PM +0200, David Fokkema wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> I'm looking for free software which is suited for modelling. For
> example, I'd like to simulate a flying cannonball with something
> like this:

 <snip>

 I've looked at some suggestions, both on and off list, and I decided
 to settle for octave, for now. Both scilab and R seemed much to
 overpowered for my needs. Maxima with the texmacs interface looked
 very nice, too. I will look at them again when I want to do something
 else...

 Thanks, David

Hello David,

I don't know if it would suit your purpose specifically,
although it would appear to be broad spectrum, but you might like to have a look at:-
http://www.tech.oru.se/cad/varkon/index.htm
Regards,

David.