Re: Squidguard vs Dansguardian

> Hmm.. Ok... Are you sure your squidGuard ACLs are set correctly and that
in
> squid.conf squidGuard is using the correct config file?
> >From my squid.conf:
> redirect_program /usr/bin/squidGuard -c
> /etc/chastity/squidGuard-chastity.conf

>From mine :

redirect_program /usr/bin/squidGuard -c /etc/squid/squidGuard.conf

> Initially installed chastity as a starting point for our blocklists.

I have modified the conf file to have acl's dependant on user.
There were some issue with it, but the log file reports errors until you fix
them :-)

Here is a snippit from my squidGuard.conf file...

# access lists
#
acl {
    grownups {
        # allow everything except adverts...
        pass !ads all
    }

    kids {
        # block inappropriate sites
        pass !porn !adult !drugs !gambling !violence !dialers all
    }

    default {
        # block access to all unknown users
        pass none